Visiting our Ozo Base
Peace & Nature Ozo Base Address:
47 Ozocho Hisaibara, Kita-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-ken 651-1525
Enter the Ozo Base address above into your car navigation system.
If you get lost, please look for OZO Elementary School. There is a small bridge opposite the elementary school (with a woodblock sign at
Kosanji 光山寺). Cross the bridge and walk to the left for 2 minutes.
From Kobe (Sannomiya)
Take the Shin-Kobe Tunnel, Hanshin Expressway Kita-Kobe Line Yanagitani Junction, and the Rokko-Kita Toll Road. Exit at the Ozo Interchange. The Ozo Base is about 5 minutes from the Interchange.
Or, take the Hanshin Expressway Route 31 Kobe-Yamate Line, Route 7 Kita-Kobe Line Yanagitani Junction, and the Rokko-Kita Toll Road. Exitat the Ozo Interchange. The Ozo Base is about 5 minutes from the Interchange.
*Attention (On Saturdays and Sundays, people who go to the Farm Circus to shop and Sanda Outlet are crowded with the OZO IC. It isrecommended to get off at YOSHIO. About 10 minutes.)
By express bus (2 options):
- Take the bus to Aeon Mall Kobe-Kita or Kobe Sanda Outlet.
– Take the Shinki Bus from Sannomiya, Shinkobe or Sanda to Aeon Mall Kobe-Kita or Kobe Sanda Outlet (about 30 ~ 35 mins).
– Then take a taxi to the Ozo Base (5 to 10 mins).
2. Take the bus to Fruits Flower Park.
– Take the Shinki Bus from Sannomiya, Shinkobe or Sanda to Fruits Flower Park (34 mins).
– Then hike to the Ozo Base (25 mins) or take a taxi (8 mins).
Taxi company info (Japanese only)
About 1,500 yen from Fruits Flower Park to the Ozo Base
About 2,000 yen from Aeon Mall Kobe Kita to the Ozo Base
By train and local bus:
From JR Sanda Station, take the #10, #13, or #18 bus (#6 or #8 bus stations) and get off at the Ozo bus stop. Walk 10 minutes to the OzoBase.